The Brooklyn Daily Eagle on Sunday, November 29, 1891:
The marriage of Miss Gussie Stickney, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Wallace Stickney of 291 Fifth Avenue, to Mr. Daniel P. Boehm, took place at the Park Congregational church, Seventh street and Sixth avenue, last Wednesday evening. The Rev. John Malcolm, pastor of the church, performed the ceremony. The bridge was becomingly attired in light lavender with orange blossoms and diamond ornaments, the gift of the groom. The bridesmaids were Miss Julie Reordon and Miss Jennie Moore, and the best man Mr. M. J. Tennant. The ushers were Messrs. G. J. Osborn, L. H. Perry, W. L. Kilborne and L. H. Washburn. After the ceremony there was a reception at the residence of the groom’s parents, 1109 Bushwick avenue. The following day the happy pair started for Washington, where they will spend several weeks, when they will return to reside in Brooklyn. Among those present were John G. Stickney, Mr. and Mrs. Byron A. Stickney, Horatio Stickney, Nyack, N. Y.; Major D. C. Meschutt, Mr. and Mrs. P. F. Meschutt, Jersey City; Mr. and Mrs. W. Towe, Bridgeport, Conn.; Mr. and Mrs. F. W. Otis, Orange, Conn.; Mr and Mrs. J. RIchards, Mr. and Mrs. S. Davey, Ausonia, onn.; Mr and Mrs. J. F. Campbell, John H. Boehm, Mr. and Mrs. Hatten, Mr. and Mrs. Van Blareau, Mr. and Mrs. Hathaway, Mr. and Mrs. Griffith A. Turner, J. Machemer, C. R. Thomas, Miss A. Ryerson, G. Pflung, C. Berger, L. Berger, E. G. Stevenson, and Mr. and Mrs. J. Tennant, Mr. and Mrs. S. W. S. Tennaut, Mr. and Mrs T. J. Moore and George Tennant.